I assume you’ve been keeping up with Thinkery, my new-ish podcast with Brian Hogg. In fact, I’m so confident that you have that I don’t even really need to do the thing I’m going to do, which is link to the most recent three episodes, which are…
Episode 5: Just Abduct Elon Musk
- Brian contemplates doing more Mosspuppet and also feels terrible about how his crowdfunding campaign went!
- Christians should have no problem with abortion!
- Darth Vader’s ‘redemption’ is morally simplistic!
- Is there a god or afterlife in Star Wars?
- Neither Paul nor Brian can read fiction anymore!
- Will Voyager outlast us all?
Episode 6: Competitive Pedantry
…with 100% new content and 60% new jokes! And Brian is literally sitting in a closet for optimal sound quality!
Plus, we talk about these specific topics:
- More listeners — and attention — makes us deeply uncomfortable, but we want them!
- Creativity is mechanical, and the muse is mythical!
- How Brian and Paul met!
- Richard Dawkins is the stripper you take home with you!
- Why people disappoint you!
- The Berenstain Bears are fracturing reality!
- Was Brian wrong when he made fun of alien blood?
- Mind control fungus!
and Episode 7: It’s Free Once You’ve Paid For It
It’s a new episode, and it’s bigger and shorter than ever!
What do Paul and Brian talk about this time? Lots of things, like:
- Kids, and taking care of them!
- Paul wants to save his precious, delicate phone!
- Is the universe real? Who cares!
- Amazon Prime, and the lunacy of saying you get ‘free 2-day shipping!’
- How can an established company still be a startup?
- And more, possibly!
Go get some, subscribe in iTunes or from your favorite podcatcher.